10 Gifts for People You Hate

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by addicted_buyer • Dec 20, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    'Tis the season for giving. 'Tis also the season for subtly masking feelings of resentment while indulging in eggnog and yule logs around a toasty fire. Nothing shatters holiday cheer quite like exchanging gifts with someone you'd prefer to stuff down a chimney.

50 Used Toilet Paper Rolls (

)

Price: $19.99

Mother Earth appreciates a little holiday upcycling. Your mother-in-law, on the other hand, may not.

Cheaper Diy alternative: Your own toilet paper rolls.

toilet-paper-rolls-2.

_________​

Farts By Mail (

)

Price: $8.99

In case you can't be with the loved ones you dislike this holiday, get your point (and smell) across with help from a special gas delivery

farts-by-mail.

_________​

Taxidermic Chipmunk (

)

Price: $56.00

The taxidermic rodent is perfect for vegans and people with overly fancy home decor.

If you're in the mood to DIY, try the ' Tarxidermied Fish Helmet' on Instructables. Or shellac roadkill.

taxidermied-chipmunk.

_________​

Tape Worm Eggs (

)

Price: $34.25

Illegal and disgusting.

Also, you probably shouldn't click anything on that website, unless you're also interested in storing nuclear waste in your yard.

For a more subtle approach, try the Cellulose Face Roller.

_________​

Better Than Boyfriend Soap (

)

Price: $7.99

The best choice for the perpetually single gal or guy on your holiday gift giving list.

Add a hand-written note that reads "Wash away the loneliness" for a personal touch.

_________​

'I Bring Nothing to the Table' Camouflage Trucker Hat (

)

Price: $16.99

Help the jerk in your life go incognito with this camouflage trucker hat.

Best suited for the person dim enough to actually wear it, preferably to formal occasions.

_________​

DIY Googly Eye Projects (

)

Price: $7.39

A pack of googly eyes goes a long way in creating cringe-worthy DIY gifts. Stick on hairballs, gently-worn underwear or anything else you have laying around The House.

_________​

Glitter (

)

Price: $9.99/pound

For the Neat freak in your life, a box filled with glitter will leave lasting memories of the holidays.

Encourage a small child to help with opening the gift for maximum glitter blanketing.

_________​

Prank Pack (

)

Price: $8.00

An empty box is too easy. Up your game with a prank pack.

The Crib Dribbler (pictured) is best suited for irritating parents.

prank-pack.

_________​

Poorly

Price: 5 minutes of time

Can't draw? Who cares?

Doodle a portrait, wrap with a rubber band.

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    That's funny. The glitter cracks me up because I can't stand glitter, and I always get Christmas cards covered in it. I'm not a neat freak, but for some reason I hate to see glitter everywhere. It's become more of a problem because most of my daughter's clothes are now covered with it. It seems to be the style.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ha haha those are great and really funny i just might send these to a few friends cause it'd be really funny and i could always use a gift like this to send to my hateful sister she's like the grinch who stole Christmas so maybe she'd enjoy it lol