2009 Ford Focus- problems?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by kbroder9 • Oct 24, 2014.

1. kbroder9

kbroder9Member

Threads:
    I have a 2009 Ford Focus and my car (and I've heard some other Fords from around those years) and it kind of revs up a little when idle, even when I'm not doing anything. Does anyone with a similar car have this problem? I took it in and the mechanic said there's no fix and it's normal. Also, I have Sync on the car and it's been really finicky lately (I know it's five years old, but still, not that old!) and will just not play songs, skip songs in the middle, or not play anything. Would love to know if others have these problems!

2. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Eh! your car is fine, a five year old car is typically brand new still,provided that the car is well cared. The Sync on your car probably just needs to be changed, don't worry about any of the above that you mentioned, just service your car regularly, and! make sure that all your buttons and switches in your car are working well.

3. soultakerkage

soultakerkageMember

Threads:
    I have a 2009 Ford Focus and it seems to be fine. So I don't think you need to worry about that. I had the some concern.I hope you were able to change the Sync on your car at least.