6 Benifites of Drinking Water

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by himalipatel • Nov 2, 2013.

1. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    The following are the benefits of drinking water

1) Drinking Water Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids.
    2) Water Can Help Control Calories.
    3) Water Helps Energize Muscles.
    4) Water Helps Keep Skin Looking Good.
    5) Water Helps Your Kidneys
    6) Water Helps Maintain Normal Bowel Function.

2. nhsososo4

nhsososo4Member

Threads:
    How about clearer skin, general well being, helps with maintaining you hair, nails and gives you a super complexion. Water is life and it has been predicted that the next world war will no longer be about nuclear energy and fuel but water. The importance and necessity of this resource has become a huge factor especially with this resource becoming scarcer and scarcer everyday.

Countries in Africa, people do not even need this resource for good help but its a matter of survival and living because without it there is no life.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree... but unless it's properly filtered, I would debate whether it's *only* good for you..

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I never knew just how many good things can come from drinking water. I def am trying to drink more water.

5. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    So many benefits from drinking water lets see. Clearer skin. Cleaner intestines and organs. All of this applies only if you're drinking clean water of course.

6. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know drinking water offers these kind of benefits. I don't usually drink plain water because I think it is got no taste. I drink a lot of tea though, which I drink about 10 glasses a day. Tea is good for you because it contains a lot of antioxidants and caffeine, which is beneficial for your body. Thank you for sharing! It's very nice to know about the benefits of drinking water.

7. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    If you don't like plain water, you could add a slice of lemon or a slice of lime. You could freeze some fruit like peaches and blueberries and add them to water for flavor as well.

8. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    And i can prove this from experience. I drink like one and half liters of water each day and to be frank my skin looks younger than I am...am also strong enough as it is required for the common human size. I rarely have any issues with my digestive system besides not facing any issues with my kidney as i urinate since i always urinate three times as per the estimated times a day without having painful experiences.

9. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    That is a nice list you have created. Am sure those people who normally complain how drinking water is not that important will have a change of heart.

10. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Your body is made up of about 70% water and you need at least 2-3 litres every day to flush out the toxins from your body. When I was ill, it was suggested to me to fast and only drink water with a few drops of lemon for a few days. I started feeling better after a week. The pains had diminished, my head was clearer and I felt hungry for the right kinds of food. Water means life.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't know that water can help energize muscles, I can't imagine how it exactly works, but I'll take your word for it. I just know that it hydrates our body. I have always loved drinking water, and I think that it's the best thirst quencher ever, since drinking sodas or juices only make me more thirsty.

12. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    There are more benefits than that. Drinking around 3 - 4 liters of water a day can also help you lose weight, because you can release your dirty water weight from your body. Of course, you must be able to drink a lot in order to fix your metabolism, so if you go to the restroom every 10 - 15 minutes, that's a good sign.

However, remember that you need to maintain a certain sugar level in your body. Drinking water can help rejuvenate your skin and it nourishes your body. A high water percentage in the body is important because this gives you the ability to live life in a better and more active way.

13. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    Reading all the positive things that come from drinking water really motivates me to want to drink more water. I really hope I can keep up with it because I've tried before, but I end up slowly but surely decreasing the amount of water I drink. Especially since I do a lot running around the house it is something I should be doing so I can stay hydrated.