7 dollar acne treatment that works

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by messlisa • Dec 15, 2013.

1. messlisa

messlisaNew Member

Threads:
    My daughter has ha a problem with acne and has been using Proactive, and altho it works..the continued subscription ca be pricy after a while..but there is a cheaper solution that works just as well..you can find it at any Dollar General Store in your area for $7.00 for the entire kit...I was skeptical about it at first, but it actually works..I would highly recommend anyone looking for a cheap solution to acne issue to give it a try..it's only $7.00 so really..what it there to lose?

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    You didn't mention what the name of it was, but I agree that sometimes the cheaper products work just as well as the more expensive ones.

For a spot treatment, I suggest the blemish stick that ELF makes. It is only one dollar and can be ordered online from their website or found at Target, Dollar Tree, and some Walmarts.

Another product that I recommend that is AMAZING is De La Cruz sulfur ointment. It works wonders. When I suffered from acne as a teen, it was my go-to product.

Good luck to your daughter. I hope she continues to find things that work for her.

3. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this review, but what's the name of the product? I'd like to try it as I've been having the same skin issues since the 8th grade! Please let us know what it's called!