A Candy Bar With Mysterious Flavor

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Beast_Titan • Oct 4, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    [​IMG]

You may ask your self, Why this flavor is mysterious? What does it tasted like? Hi-chew wanted to intrigue people so they are providing this freebie for this Halloween season.

Registering to the link below will answer this question. This flavor is only available this coming Halloween.

2. Recharde

RechardeNew Member

Threads:
    I'm curious about the taste, but I think they don't provide the delivery service

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    This seems like a ploy to probably test the public's reaction to a new flavor. I could be wrong but there could otherwise be some merit to my belief. There would be nothing wrong with the gesture because it would just be an effective marketing strategy.

4. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I fall for all of this stuff. hahahaha :eek::D:D
    Now I MUST find out the flavor of this mystery bar.
    I wonder if it's just chocolate or something and the whole game is just to guess which flavor it will be before you get it, *OR* is it one those flavors that you just can't quite identify for some reason....like.....what is that flavor?? Banana? Tangerine? WHERE have I tasted this before?? This happened once to my niece and I when we were at 7-Eleven and they had a new "Halloween Ghost Slurpee" and we couldn't for the life of us figure out what flavor it was, we just knew we had tasted it before but couldn't identify it. Some kind of fruit for sure..

5. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Halloween is over, this promo is over. People give attention to promos that are still ongoing instead of the expired ones.