A Tip On Car Batteries

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by Jason76 • Apr 7, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Note, when you buy a car battery than you need a charger that is a good fit for your car battery size. Otherwise, you're looking at a dangerous and possibly more expensive situation. Note, you can find the size description on the back or on the top. Imagine the massive amounts of money you would save if you could charge it yourself - as opposed to giving the job to a mechanic.

Oh, by the way, do any of you charge the batteries in the correct way or have you gotten by doing it the other way? Do you charge your own batteries?

2. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I've never thought about getting a battery charger because I hardly use them. Besides, charging a battery only cost half a dollar here. The only occasions that I needed to have the battery charged was when the alternator was failing or when the battery is near the end of its life. I might buy one in the future if there's enough surplus money, though, as it is convenient to have one. Our neighbor bought one for his fleet of vehicles and is now offering charging services to other car owners or utility vehicle operators.