Acne & blackheads

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by AliDee • Dec 6, 2013.

1. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    I've noticed a lot more acne and blackheads popping up on my face and I really want to get rid of them! I used to have acne quite badly before and as a result, I have some scarring. I've tried many medications and creams but nothing has worked as of yet. I heard roaccutane? was good but due to the side effects that can be permanent, I decided it was in my best interest not to take it.

Are there any home remedies or anything that I could do or buy that could help me? I heard Apple cider vinegar was good but I am yet to try it. I would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

2. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    Hi! Please try Shea Moisture African Black Soap. I too have been battling with off and on acne for all of my life. For awhile, Proactive worked for me, but then it stopped after a couple of years. Recently, I decided to switch to an all natural product (African Black Soap) and it has done well for me. This product can be purchased at Target, Walmart, or any drug store. Here is a

. Good luck!

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would suggest that you try Panoxyl Acnegel, it really worked for me, like I applied it during nighttime, and the next morning the zit was dried up already. You can just buy it over the counter, no need for prescription.