Air Curler - Any Good?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by atribble73 • Jul 22, 2014.

1. atribble73

atribble73Member

Threads:
    I have been wanting to try the Air Curler, since it came out as a As Seen On TV item. The only reason I have not purchased it yet, I am afraid my hair will get wrapped up in the tunnel that you attach to the hair dryer.
    My hair is thick and natural wavy, but I love big curls from time to time.
    If anyone has any personal experience, or knows someone that has it, please let me know if it really works or is a hoax?

download (2).

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of my friends bought the air curler and just hated it. She has long hair and it didn't really work for her. Her hair didn't necessarily get stuck in the tunnel, but the end results were quite underwhelming to her. She just went back to curling her hair through other means to avoid the lackluster results and disappointment form the Air Curler.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    All the reviews I've read have said that people's hair gets tangled. You're basically using wind to twist your hair. The reviews on Amazon all say that it makes your hair look like a tangled rat's nest.
    It has mostly poor star ratings and is an unpopular item on Amazon. One reviewer's boyfriend told her that her hair looked horrible. No thanks.