Alka Seltzer Plus, Cure Your Cough And Cold With A Soda Like Drink

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Beast_Titan • Nov 12, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I gave up on using carbocisteine and cough syrup to cure my cough and decongestants also don't work for me. On the other hand, Alka Seltzer plus really works fast when it comes to getting rid of mucus on our lungs and throat. This over the counter medicine works really fast. It looks like a giant tablet and you will place it inside a glass of water. The tablet will melt fast and the water will turn into a lemon flavored fizzy drink. It is like curing your cough and cough with Sprite of 7-up!!!

ASP_SevereColdFlu_Citrus_20ct_062017.

ASP_SevereColdFlu_Citrus_20ct_062017.

Here is a discount coupon for their products!!

2. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I regularly suffer from cold and i seem to sneeze whenever i'm outside regardless of the weather which is weird, will try this later.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    It is a better experience for me than using carbosisteine, Muculyctic and cough syrup. As I said it is like curing your cough with soda. You will feel the improvement overnight. I decided to share this because they are now giving away discount coupons for their products. They also have warm drink version that tasted like sweet tea.

4. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    Wow if this really works I'm going to get some because I have a really bad viral cough at the moment which is disturbing my sleep and slowing down my recovery. I've never heard of this as a remedy but it's certainly worth a try. I hate the taste of cough syrup, it makes me gag, so this would be better,

5. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    You will like this one because it tasted like sprite and 7-up. It is a rival of a more expensive product known a fumicil. Alka seltzer plus is much more cheaper than fumicil but it works as good as the more expensive one. You will be barfing large ammount of phlegm the moment you wake up and feel good after.