All Samsung Products Are The Best.

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Kieranlewix • Oct 24, 2017.

1. Kieranlewix

KieranlewixMember

Threads:
    In my experience, going for Samsung electronic devices has been the best decision I have made. I'm talking smartphones, chargers, washing machines, tablets, microwaves, and freezers. I once bought a Toshiba piano and boy was I in for a disappointment. Within the first year of use, I had already gotten tired of it and I ended up returning it. I have not had any issues so far with any of the Samsung gadgets I have used so far. I think the Samsung brand is really God-sent. Compared to different brands, Samsung products are more expensive but in the long run, cheap is expensive, more expensive. What is your take on this?

2. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I also trust samsung products. I have used Samsung mobile phones, samsung tabtets, samsung TV. The products I have used have never disappointed me. The only Samsung product that came to be a fiasco was Note 7. The recently released Samsung Note 8 is making headlines with great festures. Good thing about samsung products is the company caters to alll kinds of people.

3. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

Threads:
    As for me, I also have no doubts about the quality of all Samsung products until the news regarding the exploding batteries of their new smartphone models suddenly flooded the internet world and even the news. But I know that they can make a solution to this problem and eventually create a better reputation again.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I am not sure if I will agree with you after the controversy of Samsung Note 7 aka the exploding smartphone. My sister's Samsung Phone also got ruined after just three years. I think the best Android device at this moment is Oppo. Even a big star like Tyra Banks is using Oppo and she can afford an Iphone but she chose Oppo and uses it without any promotion fees.

5. Johnsnow

JohnsnowNew Member

Threads:
    smasung product is dope but in terms of smartphones i will always go with an iphone;););)

6. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is not to promote Samsung. I am surprised upon reading this thread which made me realize that we have several Samsung at home. First is our phones, we have 2 smart phones. We also have a Samsung tablet. Our tv is a 40-inch Samsung and the monitor of our desktop is also a Samsung. I’d say that the Samsung brand is pretty okay for us.

7. Vinicius Souza

Vinicius SouzaMember

Threads:
    In the past, I did not like of Samsung devices because TouchWiz was bad and with high memory usage. Recently, Samsung improved TouchWiz, consequently, its devices improved performance. Several websites have shared good reviews about new improvements.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I have nothing against Samsung products (even because I've been a user of it for many years), but after I started using Apple products I can't change anymore. :D

9. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes Samsung is a durable brand, no wonder they are quite popular. But there was an issue that their phones were exploding while charging, and a lot of people were complaining about it, so those phones were pulled out from the market. Good thing their sales didn't go down after that hazardous safety concern.

#9Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  10. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    The last phone I was using was a Samsung mobile and it lived without a problem for almost three years of my college life. Only a little wear on the outside because of my constant dropping on the floor. They are highly durable and worth every penny that spent on Samsung mobiles. But I am yet to try its other products but anyways I always trust Samsung and recommend to my friends. :)

11. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I am a fan of Samsung too, my cell phone is made by Samsung and I absolutely love it. Its camera quality is so amazing!

12. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    When it comes to gadgets, Samsung is among the best if not actually the chart topper. The company is known for its production of strong and durable products. Particularly when it comes to phones, I think it's only Apple iPhone company that seems to be above Samsung in quality, although when compared with prices of both companies products, it would be very obvious that Apple is supposed to give a more quality product as a result of it's exorbitant gadgets.

But in general, Samsung is a very good company in producing good quality products. If I should rate the company's product quality, it would be 9/10 in quality products production.

13. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    The laptop I have been using since 2010 is a Samsung product. I have been disturbing that laptop with videos, taking photographs , music among others. I have also occasionally handled that laptop roughly like tying it on a bicycle, sometimes being rained on with it, but I have not observed it behaving in a strange manner. I currently use that laptop for many forms of writing, academic writing and research, forums like this one here, article writing, blogging, among other things, but it is still intact. I want to advise anyone who is planning to purchase a computer to go for Samsung.

14. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree with OP that Samsung has one of the best range of electronic products. Samsung has probably the widest of range to cater for everyone's needs and suit all budgets. I have almost everything Samsung barring my current laptop and refrigerator (Bosch). People say that Apple has the best phones but I still feel that Samsung is as good if not better. Besides Samsung has a very good reputation for service support.

15. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I have used several Samsung phones from the keypad ones to smartphones and I had no complaints whatsoever. We have a Samsung aircon and a Samsung inverter refrigerator and I can say based on our experience that Samsung is indeed a great brand with good quality products. Yes, they can be expensive but definitely worth it :)

16. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    It's quite obvious that Samsung is one of the leading technology brands in the world as they have multiple innovations throughout.

17. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Do you guys have an Amnesia? Praising Samsung as the best makers of mobile Phones when their products have 3 year planned obsolescence and Samsung Note 7 exploded and costs a lot of injuries. My Sister's Samsung lasted for only 3 years and 11 months. Note 7 had cost a lot of injuries because it's batteries explodes.

18. LesY

LesYMember

Threads:
    I love Samsung products, I have many of them in my house. Also everyone in my family has a Samsung smartphone. I know a lot of people can differ from me regarding the smartphone's quality, but so far I'm pleased with the range in prices and quality of the options offered in the market.

19. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm, when it comes to phone batteries explosion, I would give a thumbs up to iPhone because they top the charts as the best exploding phones the world has ever known. There has several reported cases of its explosion here in Nigeria that most people are scared of using it especially iPhone 7. I can't say if it's company's fault or a brand of fake products of it that flooded the market.

Although this is my first time of hearing that Samsung battery explosion. I wouldn't say for sure why the battery had to blow up but sometimes, I think that over charging might cause such outcome to happen.

20. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Samsung products are arguably the best when it comes to phones and electronic devices. They are very strong and durable compared to other phone companies and electronic producing Enterprises. Looking at the price of Samsung products and the nature of products they offer, how strong and durable the products are, it would become clear that their services is worth it.