Amazon: $5 Off $15 Printed Books

Discussion in Hot Deals started by kaka135 • Dec 15, 2017.

1. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I just saw this good deal for Amazon book lovers, but this offer is valid until 15 December 2017 11:59PM only. You can use the coupon code BOOKGIFT17 when check out, and you will get $5 off if your book order is over $15. This offer is only valid for printed books, but not eBooks or audio books.

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I think this is their answer for the decline of the sales of printed books. Ebooks had been selling well these days because it is cheaper and it doesn't consume much space as it can fit inside a smart phone or a tablet.

The feeling of holding a paper feels good so I still buy some printed books. This promo will be very helpful. I want to buy a printed version of a certain book.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy mostly digital books now, and read them on my Kindle Fire. Amazon has so many cheap or free books that it is easy to find plenty of novels to read, and I also use Bookbub and Book Gorilla to find free books.
    The main time that I want to have a hard copy of a book is when it is a resource book of some kind, like one about health or a religious book. These books, I want to read and then have convenient, so that I can look up something that I have read and want to read that part again.
    With a regular novel, I just read it and then don’t save it. When I read paper books, I was always trading books with someone, or else taking the ones that I had read to the thrift store and then looking for new ones. Now, I can read it and then just remove it off of the Kindle.