Amazon Easter Candy Clearance

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by hummingbirdee • Apr 4, 2012.

1. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Amazon has decided to mark down their Easter candy. Some of it is being cleared out at 75% off.
    Go to over to

and check it out. Shipping is free with an order of $25.00 or more.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Wow, clearancing it before Easter actually hits? I guess that means it'll definitely make it before the holiday hits, but most places wait to drop the prices -that- much until after the holiday is over. No complaints from me!

3. Collin1000

Collin1000Member

Threads:
    You're right - if the prices are this low now, just wait until AFTER easter.

4. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    If I wasn't so obsessed with keeping my diet clean I'd totally buy like 10 lbs worth of chocolate!

5. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    I know what you mean. Maybe it would be okay if was dark chocolate. That is supposed to be good for you.

6. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    I think this deal will be gone after Easter. However, stores will mark their Easter stuff down. That is the time to stock up if you have a sweet tooth. I have gone a little crazy with the candy so I will probably be sick of it by the time Easter is over.

7. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I try to eat healthy, but I LOVE chocolate. This is a great deal on candy! I never knew Amazon sold candy. I would much rather purchase it in the grocery store, though, because I live in Phoenix and chocolate might melt before I even get it in the mail.

8. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Now that you mention this, I am not sure if this has happened in your area but here in South Florida last year it was still the first week of November and the major stores like Wal-Mart, COSTCO, BJ's wholesale etc., were already seeling Christmas Items. By the first week of December there was almost nothing on the shelf! It's like they went from Halloween to Christmas and completely skipped Thanksgiving. I don't know about you but to me it seems that stores are skipping holidays just to get to the major sales ones.

9. Lieutenant

LieutenantMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the information. Heading over there now to get more candy that I do not need.

10. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I love this deal. I go nuts on Easter candy. Anything to save money has my vote. Thank you for sharing this.

11. Jessi

Threads:
    So this thread is all the way back from last year....

Easter was yesterday and I checked Amazon, but don't see any deals. I wonder if they're going to clearance it like this again?

12. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've had enough Easter eggs for one year. It is a good time to shop for Easter eggs, though. Most of the eggs at the supermarkets are half price now. I'm not going to buy anymore because I don't want to be fat :D.

13. Jessi

Threads:
    I have been checking back on the Easter candy section and nothing ever got clearanced. :(

I didn't get any Easter candy this year and was kind of hoping there would be a sale to take advantage of. No such luck. Ah well, my waistline is probably better for it anyway.