Amazon Prime Day Is Today!

Discussion in Online Shopping started by ziska • Jul 12, 2016.

1. ziska

ziskaMember

Threads:
    Just an FYI....Amazon is having it's "Amazon Prime Sale" today. They advertise hundreds of thousand's of items in all departments on sale today for deep discounts. Example: Steven King's End of Watch three book trilogy set normally 30.00 today only 7.00 or Amazon Echo Speaker normally it's about 180.00 today it's 129.00. It's kind of like an online black Friday in July!

2. kim1984

kim1984New Member

Threads:
    I'm a prime member and I love it - but I didn't see anything I really needed this time around! I did snag a play kitchen for my daughter though, which was at a great price - she loves playing with pots and pans and all that kind of stuff, and I had been on the lookout for a nice wooden kitchen for her to play with for a while. It was worth the wait as I saved about $60!

A lot of my friends snagged great deals too...it pays to look at what's on offer, especially if you've been eyeing something that you could potentially save hundreds on!

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This year, Amazon offered their new Fire 7 with Alexa tablet, and they sold them for only $29 each, which is a tremendous savings on a Kindle Fire. My old one works fine, but it was several years old, and I bought it second hand on ebay in the first place; so I thought that it was time to upgrade to a new Kindle.
    The new ones come in several colors, too; and mine is the pretty yellow one.
    Amazon has been having free giveaway items every day this month, and I get an email every day showing me the new drawings to sign up for. Some of them, you have to follow a company on Twitter, and some you have to watch a short 2 minute video to enter; but they have some excellent prizes that they are giving away this year.
    Prime Day is just getting better and better each year, in my opinion.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have a prime member subscription and I do get free delivery for most items apart from being able to watch movies for which I do not have to pay. Even without that prime membership I must say I have had no complaints about amazon service - they are the best.

5. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    @iamawriter@iamawriter I wish we could get free delivery on all products though. That's my main gripe with Amazon Prime. I love the products, their customer serivce is good but free next day delivery is not available for many of the things I buy.

6. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have never opted for next day delivery and may be if I did that then free delivery would be no available to me also. I am satisfied with their delivery system.

7. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Well, it is a good thing that I already have an Amazon account, it will make the whole ordeal a lot easier. I don't usually pay attention to such deals since they don't have what I'm looking for but I could always be surprised. This seems like a great money saving opportunity to take advantage of.