Android App

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Achraf • Sep 1, 2017.

1. Achraf

AchrafMember

Threads:
    there is an application on android that allows you to create your own website on your phone Weebly i use it myself it's a very good app

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Oh yes I've used Weebly before in creating a website but not with the app. I did it on my computer which is more convenient for me. I haven't updated my account there for a while since I switched to Blogger because I believe I can't monetize my blogs on Weebly.

If you are a starter and does not have any coding background or not techie at all then Weebly is a great option in making your own website since it's very easy to use :)

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I don't use the weebly and squarespace. You can see that some of the time it's not easy to adjust with Android app for such type of design. Most of the design apps be it for website or something else have their catch. So its like buy their upgrade service etc. Not my cup of tea. I am happy with wordpress in that case.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm quite familiar with Weebly, although I also haven't used it using my Android phone. Right now I have no interest in making my own websites, but I will keep what you said in mind for future reference.

5. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    Android has been known as one of the powerful phone operating systems that gives its users the chance to perform so many tasks on the phone using different apps such as playing games, watching videos, making internet based calls and others. So, it is really a good development to see that Android OS still gives its users the chance to make their own websites as well.