Android vs. Iphone OS

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by xStylezx • Sep 25, 2012.

1. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    Hope this section is good enough to post this in. So what's your pick everyone? What reasons do you have for your choice of either Android or Iphone? Also is there a particular Android phone itself that swayed your opinion either direction? I myself prefer Androids, I just find it to be a superior mobile phone o.s.

2. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    Samsung Galaxy SIII has made believe that cutting edge innovation isn't a privilege of Apple Inc anymore. I would vote for the Android for now as I weight to review the just released iPhone 5!

3. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I am a die hard Mac Addict, but my vote goes for android. I always felt restricted with my ipod touch with video and music and not being able to watch flash video. I don't know if this has changed, but I am so pleased with the freedom and versatility of the android interface, I don't think I'll ever go back.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The Apple company has been a company that has had a spot in my household for many years. It has never disappointed me in any way shape or form. I feel that the products all the way to the customer service have been absolutely amazing. I feel that I will always have an iphone handy on me. Therefore my vote would clearly always go to the iphone. I hope this company will only prosper and I also hope that more users will become familiar with the iphone because in my eyes it is a true gem.

5. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    Well I actually own products from both and I have to vote for Android. I like the fact that android is more open source to Apple.

6. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:

Yes, Android main advantage is the unrestricted customization or what you can call personalization freedom unlike Apple's restricted market!

7. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    I love the ease of use with the iOS....I don't care much for the constant upgrades but i enjoy using my iPhone and other apple products with iOS. The interface is just user-friendly and intuitive. Of course, I don't have a lot of experience with the Android based products. Maybe I would change my mind if I had more experience with this product.

8. teamrose

teamroseMember

Threads:
    Everyone was cheering turn by turn directions. My first Android had that years ago. As far as Siri goes, my android has had voice search since the beginning, too.

ZDnet summed it up best "iPhone 5 announced... Android users yawn... Google breathes a sigh of relief"

-5-announced-android-users-yawn-google-breathes-a-sigh-of-relief-7000004160/

Tech analyst Rob Enderle was among those who noted that most of the new features Apple unveiled were already available in devices like the Samsung S3. "If you're not already an Apple user, you can get a better phone for less money," he said. "It looks like they're falling further behind the technology curve."

9. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely Android. iPhones get really boring, and the "new" ones are a few new features for $400 even with an upgrade...not worth it!
    Go with a Droid, I have never had a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S and when I am eligible for an upgrade in December I will be getting another Android.

10. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    There are only two reasons why I would prefer android os that IOS. First of all, you can customize a lot with android which is not the case with IOS. IN IOS, pretty much what you get from the box will be most likely what will you get the whole time you will use it.

The second reason is the price of coarse. Android OS devices offers good performance in a lesser price compared to Apple products.

11. chasek8

chasek8New Member

Threads:
    I am an android fan. I find that there are less issues, more free apps and an easier interface. I got the Samsung Galaxy S 2, that is what swayed me. I have a real issue with apple products. I hate the way they force you to do everything through iTunes and their own sites. It makes things more complicated, I prefer to plug and play, and have options.

12. clay1224

clay1224Banned

Threads:
    I prefer the iPhone iOS, because I've had an iPhone for about a year now and I'm used to it.

13. hairreplace

hairreplaceNew Member

Threads:
    I phone

I like iphone 5 cell phone is very best.

14. Jennifernew

JennifernewNew Member

Threads:
    Android vs iphone is nothing but the comparison between samsung galaxy with iphone. Both are having different qualities depending on the requirement. For those who value a high level of customization, an Android device will open up an amazingly flexible mobile world. If you're seeking a polished smartphone experience at the cost of some flexibility, the iPhone won't disappoint. So, depending on person to person the taste varies. So, it is difficult to say which one is best.

15. HappyClipper

HappyClipperNew Member

Threads:
    Android. Real man use Android. It's more customizable, you get to do more stuff with it. I have a Galaxy Nexus, but if I get to choose again, I'll get the Samsung Galaxy S3.

16. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My pick would be the Samsung Galaxy. I don't own one myself but my brother owns one. He says it is the best android on the market at the moment. My brothers knows his stuff when it comes to gadgets and technology. He bought a second hand one on eBay.

17. alucard02

alucard02New Member

Threads:
    I find the Android OS much easier to use than the iOS. Well I wont hide the fact that I also love that Android devices are cheaper :p However, I've also found that Android devices offer more customization and are easier to troubleshoot.

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well I'm not really an iPhone fan, so I would have to choose Android phones. Plus I don't like phones that don't have a qwerty keyboard or keypad on them, so since iPhones are purely a touch screen phone, so all the more reason why I like Android phones over iPhones.

19. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Android. It's a lot easier to root an Android rather than jailbreaking an iPhone, making Android phones way easier to customize and giving the user the freedom to do whatever he wants with the phone he paid for. Besides, Android phones come in different prices, shapes, brands, etc., so you don't need to have a whole lot of phone to pay for one.

20. LayneJackson

LayneJacksonNew Member

Threads:
    galaxy rocks its the best phone i have ever seen anywhere else it fucks of iphone