Android vs. Iphone OS

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by xStylezx • Sep 25, 2012.

1. copper

copperMember

Threads:
    It is very easy why I didn't picked iphone. Apple thinks themselves over-smart and made a new OS for their phone which barely support softwares from free source as android. I want to choose soft by my self not by apple. Next, warranty service is damn bad.

2. danham

danhamNew Member

Threads:
    Hi

I have just joined this site. I think android is good

3. lyeileen

lyeileenNew Member

Threads:
    Android for it is open

4. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I think both of them are great in their own ways, but I personally prefer the Android. For one thing, I am more familiar with it and I am a Google everything girl so having a Google phone OS makes sense. My daughter has an iPhone which is also very cool and does things that Android does not have including Facetime. She loves her iPhone and I love my Android so we have a tie here :)

5. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Neither for me! I like Blackberry, their devices are very well made, both with hardware and software. Any old blackberry still receives free software updates to keep it as functional as possible, and bring the newest features to older devices. I like this! I also like that Blackberries have built in security above and beyond other similar devices. The new Z10, which I currently own is simply marvelous. Having tried android, and iphone, I have to say I am finally happy with a touch screen I can actually use!

6. Diane102290

Diane102290New Member

Threads:
    I am a big fan of Apple products. I feel that if it isn't apple then it isn't the best simply because I've had better experience with the apple brand. I started off in the Android family, it was cheaper and impressive until I got an Ipad. I didn't know how cool the apple software was and after I got the Ipad I was on board for ditching all android products an sticking with Apple. So in my opinion, Iphone rules over Android.

7. herbalsister

herbalsisterNew Member

Threads:
    I never, ever thought that I would make the switch from android to iPhone. My 16-year-old son was an android user and fan, but he encouraged me to switch knowing that i needed something that is very user friendly and easier to get things off my phone to my computer. I trusted his advice and got an iPhone 4s. LOVE it!! The apps run smoother, the pics are so easy to get off the phone and on to the computer. I would never go back.

8. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer Android OS because it is good for customization and third-party application support. I used to like IOS because it's a stable operating system, plus the battery life is good comparing to Android OS. However, until I used the IOS 7, I didn't really care for it.

9. sbatz72

sbatz72Member

Threads:
    I do like the Android phone. I have never tried the Apple phone. I have always thought they were over rated. They are definitely over priced. I picked my Android phone because it was under $100. I do not have the means for an iPhone. That is quite all right with me. I still have a smart phone.