Any Experience With Buying These

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Waynefire • May 25, 2012.

1. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I know many people preach about buying these items, but it can be a risk. What has been your experience when you have bought these in the past. I know that I am leery of these because of the different scams which are presented by so many people on how these do not work for them, so what is your experience.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I haven't bought any items from TV, but my grandma once bought a mop and she said it worked as it as advertised.

3. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen a mix bag like I said before. So I was just curious about this because some people have had good experiences, while others have not.

4. trident252

trident252Member

Threads:
    I like to look at these products in an As Seen on TV store. That way I can see how well they are made and if I think that they can really work as advertised. And since the prices are the same, I am at least saving on the shipping and handling costs.

5. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I have bought a couple of things before and I liked them. Both items were exercise equipment. I have never had any problems with either one of my exercise equipments. I think that you really need to shop around and look at reviews to see what other people are saying about the items.

6. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    Well I know some of my relatives have bought from a TV advertisement. They're are actually scamming you. Example: They want you to pay $19.99 first time and the next 10 payments you need to pay $29.99.