Anybody try the Silly Slippeez?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by dconklin • Jul 8, 2012.

1. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    These look adorable and my kids beg for them every time they see them. I won't buy them online, but may get them in the store when I see them. Has anybody tried these yet? The ad on the tv says that their site is mysillyslippers.com but still routes it to sillyslippeez.com, not that I think that is a big deal. It is easier for people to type mysillyslippers then to remember how to spell slippeez lol!

2. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I think I want to buy a couple of those for my daughter. I've seen them in person. They look pretty snug. And they seem pretty thick. But that's me going off what I saw, not me touching one first hand.

3. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen them in the store yet, but they look so adorable in the commercial! The little flappy ears :) Let me know what you think of them if you do get them please.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Lmao!!

I hadn't seen these at all yet. They're completely up my alley, don't you think? I really want to get some, but I'm not willing to cough up that price yet, so I'll wait.

5. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    My kids go crazy every time the commercial comes on! They can be playing and not paying attention to the TV, but yet when this comes on they are paying attention. They are cute :) I don't know if they would have them in my size tho.

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Defo, jessi. You should take a new profile pic with them on, and a large inflatable carrot under your arm to top the outfit off.:D I think the slipeez are a good deal. Maybe Amazon or Ebay will sell them cheaper.

7. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I am just wondering how the quality of them is. I wonder if the moving parts seem like they will hold up or the seams will stay together. I keep looking out for them in the stores too, they have the "as seen on TV" sections in the stores here.