Anyone else use EasyShift?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by ragtimeannie • Jun 14, 2014.

1. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    I love this little iPhone app! If you haven't heard of it, EasyShift is an app that allows you to sign up for little jobs reporting on things and taking pictures here and there. I've taken pictures of potato chips at Dollar General, Nexium displays at Walmart, and beer signs at Chili's. The jobs are super easy and pay fast through Paypal. So far I've done 14 jobs and made $61. The jobs were all in my town or on my way someplace else. It's fun, and I love having the extra pocket money.

I use Gigwalk too, but it seems like the Gigwalk jobs more often than not require me to talk to the manager and do something more than just reporting and taking pictures. Gigwalk's not a bad program, but for me, EasyShift is a lot more fun and easy.

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to use it but I was mad that I had no support for Itouch yet they let me download it. I have not used it since I got an Iphone but I would imagine I would have to use my data plan because just like before they probably won't let me submit the pictures later.

3. Ridge

RidgeMember

Threads:
    This sounds like something I could get into. But it doesn't look like it's on Android..

4. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I think this making money app is not available in my country but it really sounds interesting, easy, and promising. I wish there is something that pay as good and is available for international users.

The other making money apps are really annoying because you have to download many other apps in order to be able to earn higher points and reach the payout faster.

5. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    The cool things about Easyshift is that they pay you via Paypal just a couple days after you submit the work. Sometimes I get payment the next day.

This morning I woke up to an email that said Easyshift had deposited $30 into my Paypal account. I transferred that money over to my Paypal debit card and used the money to get my husband a full tank of gas. All that just for taking a few pictures while I was in the neighborhood! It's awesome. :D