Anyone have Dream Lites?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Andrea4 • May 13, 2012.

1. Andrea4

Andrea4Member

Threads:
    Hi All! I'm a new one to the forum and I didn't see anything yet on Dream Lites. They are the pillow pet with a light in it's back that projects on the ceiling or walls. My daughter wants one but I've read some bad reviews that it takes forever to get the product. I'm not sure if it's specifically a back order thing or shipping issues. But I wanted to see if anyone has one for their kids, if so, how do they like it? How does it work? Thanks in advance for any info!

2. mommachris

mommachrisNew Member

Threads:
    My 3 year old wants this too, so I will be anxiously waiting to see if anyone has something good to say about it. She not only wants one, but specifically wants the zebra :)

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of these. Can you provide a link, or a picture? Maybe I will get one. My room is so dark at night. and when I am all alone, even though I am an old adult I still get a little scared....

4. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    I have never purchased them, but I have heard good things. I have heard that it does take a while before the product will ship to your house.

5. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    I have not yet purchased one,
    but when I do I will come back to this
    forum thread and give a review.

6. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    My son wants one as well. There seem to be lots of complaints that people have about shipping taking so long, I may wait to see they sell them in stores later in the As Seen On TV section.