Are children just terrified of the dark now?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Esperahol • Jul 11, 2012.

1. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    It's not that kids are more afraid of the dark now than they had been, it's just that people are now making inventions to combat the problem now, targeting that niche area. They're taking into account not only things that will fight the fear of the dark, but also entertain the kids and have the kids want their products over any competitor products as well.

2. Hushaam

HushaamNew Member

Threads:
    With all the violent game and movie trailers even I get scared of the dark sometimes and I am 24. Although they have become quite annoying. Why cant a simple night light do the trick since thats what I use with my son. It cheap, simple and effective. I dont buy any of that stuff they are advertising since I already know that 2 days later they will have something new so I guess a night light would do the trick for most people.

3. liquidfuzzy

liquidfuzzyMember

Threads:
    I think it isn't just kids who are freaked out, but any human who hasn't had their mind ruined by desensitization to violence and horror, because these days nobody with cable is safe from disturbing images. It's awful how these horror movie trailers will come on any channel at any time, and use flash imaging to kind of force images into your brain!