Are These Work From Home Jobs Real?

Discussion in Personal Finance started by Jasmine2015 • Oct 31, 2015.

1. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    You can get legitimate work from home jobs from freelancer sites such as upwork, fiverr etc. It it true that you can also be scammed on these freelancer sites, however, these freelancer sites are the the only legitimate source of online jobs. For of the ads for online work do not work as promised. They are either under paying, or ask for membership fees.

2. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    There are such a large number of advantages to having a genuine online employment that is remote. You get the chance to control your calendar and wed your expert life and your own life to have the capacity to appreciate the best of both universes. In addition, you can spare a great deal of cash by not commuting into an office or spend gobs of cash for work garments and the various random costs that accompany an in-office work.

Be that as it may, initially, you need to locate a genuine online occupation. Also, the problem has thus been rooted out.

Sadly, work tricks multiply the online employment pool. Sagacious con artists know how much individuals need to telecommute, and acting like genuine expert employing directors, selection representatives, and potential managers, they trick guiltless occupation seekers out of valuable individual money related data, and here and there their life investment funds

3. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    An online job that requires me to pay a certain amount to join is already a red flag for me. I think it's important to make a careful research of an online company before investing your time and effort on the job. I've joined different forums that discuss the merits and demerits of specific online jobs and they have been helpful in weeding out unprofitable earning sites. I particularly turn away from jobs that offer cents in exchange for the many hours you spend working. However, we can't always take one's word for it. Some fields are competitive enough that the rival sites often go out of their way to smear their competitors.

The writing site I'm involved with on a part time basis has many reviews on the internet. Some claim that it is a fraudulent and low earning site. Most of the complaints apparently came from writers whose jobs have been rejected by editors for failing to meet the standard. These comments are often seconded by blog commenters who obviously don't have any idea of the screening process of the site. Truth is, there are many well known writers on the site. The pay starts to increase as you climb up the ladder. It can take as fast as one week to rise from junior writer to prime writer level. There are also withdrawal bonuses besides the pay per article. However, you will not find this out until you try and start out with simple and short articles that pay less. This site has been a gold mine for me and has helped me rise above the financial challenges of raising a child as a single parent.

4. melissa1024

melissa1024New Member

Threads:
    I would recommend you check the site out with scam advisor before sign up with the site. Read reviews. If they ask for money to get started, have a high cash out limit set, or pay really good for simple tasks more than likely it is a scam.
    A few good ones I have found if you have a paypal account are Onespace, Humantic, slice the pie, the forum wheel, forum coin, and MyLot. Good luck. I hope this helps you some.

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    One thing there are more legit work from home sites offering different jobs than the scam sites. One step that will help to clear doubts about a site is check if it has a vibrant community, this is a clear way to know if the site is genuine. Fake or scam sites will never come up with a community. In addition to this you can bring up any site you interested in to popular forums like this and let others scrutinize it for you.

6. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Most of the work from home jobs that I have actually seen and known that the people are actually making a living is coming through already established companies, the big ones, so I am not sure. I bet there are some cases out there but just be extra careful.

7. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    To perform most of them you do not need to have any special skills. The values may not be something that jumps to the eye, but it's a good money extra at the end of the month.

However, it all depends on which websites you choose to use (because there are thousands of websites scams) and of course, of the time - and patience :p - that you invest in each one of them.

8. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Some of the jobs from online remote working companies are real. But some of the "pay to find out" type work from home jobs are scam. And you're going to waste your money on such jobs. And it'd be unreasonable to see how the work from home jobs are charging people on that. I have found out that most of the work from home jobs are not real in that category. So you may have to find remote working as keyword and filter such type of jobs.

9. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Working online has both pros and cons. Before signing up for a site I do a thorough research by reading a lot of reviews from forums and other sites, people's testimonials, and youtube videos. Only then I will sign up for the site but the downside is we can never be sure when the site will go down or close without prior notice and all your hard work will be wasted. I have experienced this a lot even after working for online for more than two years. So, if the site has got a good reputation and satisfies your questions then go for it.

10. ACEP

ACEPMember

Threads:

It really depends. You should always check its website. Make research a habit, ask some friends or search its website reviews. As for me, I do it all the time before I register. I am doing online job now that I am a mother. Online job really helps my daily life, I can work at home at the same time I can spend more time with my child.