Are You Fond Of Particular Thing

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by naruto100 • Sep 2, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Okay, I didn't able to express it with my title. But I have seen few people who are just crazy about particular thing. For example, one of my cousin is quite fond of buying new clothes. He just go for it even if he has enough clothes. Same thing goes for another friend that he just used to change lots of phone. Honestly even I was used to of changing phone but now I have changed my habit.

So I have seen few people spend unnecessary money behind their liking. Personally I used to save money. I mean if I have that thing then buying new one will surely waste of money. But I guess it is becoming habit of some people. Are you one of them? Or you are good at saving.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, I'm one of those even if I don't really need to eat them I'd buy cake donuts. I will go the the pastries section of the store and look for them. LOL. I don't need them. I won't die if I don't eat a cake doughnut. I just love them and want them. I love cake doughnuts with my coffee.

3. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I am and it's gaming. I am quite addicted to any sort of game especially football related ones. The one that gets me so thrilled is online football manager games. I can't stay a day without playing. It actually cost me a lot of money because I play with active internet data connection but I really don't mind because it gives me joy.

4. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    It may sound funny to some people but what I am fond of doing is taking any meal made with corn ranging from roasted corn, popcorn, grounded corn that is prepared locally in our Nigerian way to corn flakes that I take with a touch of milk. I enjoy taking corn always for it gives me a special kind of taste that no other food gives to me.

Aside from taking any corn meal, I am always online surfing the internet for news, chatting with friends and doing other things that help me learn more about things of the world. I won't mind spending the whole 24 hours of the day online as long as there are electricity and data connection active.

5. PAYAKNAPAGIISIP

PAYAKNAPAGIISIPActive Member

Threads:
    Not really. I would enjoy having one but I would also be happy if I would have an imitation. Also, I am not good at following trends. I even once hated them. Like those baggy pants and yellow shoe type of fashion. I want mine as plain and simple, as long as I am comfortable or it is still working, I am not gonna replace that thing.

6. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Maybe chocolates and candies are my particular things. Wherever I am, be it a local supermarket or a grocery abroad, what I look for are chocolates and candies. I am particular with chocolates that are not common. Like the Cadbury that I had seen only in Hongkong and Singapore, it is the Cadbury bar called Marvelous which has a popping candy when you bite on it. I was kind of disappointed in our trip to Indonesia last week because there were no rare chocolates there so we did not buy any chocolates and candies to bring home.

7. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Krissttina Isobe@Krissttina Isobe Ha ha.. Food is totally different. I was talking about some other product item.

Food is my weak point too. Even if I am not hungry and if I will see my favorite food then yes I will go for it. Nor daily, but yes most of the time. So yes food is totally different. Lol. You do same for any other thing.

@Heatman@Heatman Ohh.. If it is giving joy then yes it should be okay for you. But you can save good money if you try to lower down your this habit. I mean we can spend the same on other important things.

#7Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  8. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I am not really that type of a person. I still prefer to buy things that I really need, except perhaps for books. That is the only thing where I make a concession and buy them anyway! I simply love books and that passion has passed on to my son. So either it is for me or for him, I keep buying books.

9. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @nangk08@nangk08 Everyone has this kind of choice where he or she will spend money. Yes if spending is totally unnecessary and waste of money then one should be careful. Otherwise full filling our hobby is not bad at all. One need to go for them with limitation. Then nothing wrong in it for sure.

#9Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  10. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I am fond of a wide variety of things including sugar, chocolate, gaming and much more. I have a pretty long list.

11. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

Threads:
    I like saving money and I would always try to save even a penny as long as I can afford to. But I am also fond of online games and console games but not as much. Still I think I have spent at least a good amount buying a number of titles for my console and I am not proud of it. I wish I had it spent on some more meaningful things.

12. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    For me it's online writing. I love to post on forums and interact with different people exchanging ideas and opinions. It takes up a lot of my time during my day so I wouldn't really have time for much else. I suppose as hobbies go it's cheap as it doesn't cost me anything whereas with most hobbies you have to put money into them.

13. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I'm fond of learning new things. I'm like a kid when it comes to learning, I'm curious about so many stuff. It's not such an expensive hobby but it's a real time guzzler. Someday, I'd probably be a jack of all trades and master of none :D. I really have to thank the internet because most of the courses I've taken are free, many thanks to the advertisers for supporting these sites :). I hope to use these skills for the online projects I've lined up this year.

14. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I admit, I tend to buy things just for the sake of collecting them, especially if I can afford them. It's not a very good hobby since you will end up with items you don't need, and it will just take up space in your house. I ought to stop buying things that I don't need.

15. nanachan7

nanachan7New Member

Threads:
    I am very fond of pigs. I find it very difficult to stop myself from buying things with a pig logo or something that was made to look like a round, squishy pig. I have a pig plant pot, humidifier, can opener, sealing clips, soap dispenser, toothbrush holder, kitchen timer, toe separators, lots of piggy stuffed toys, and of course piggy banks. Those are the things I bought. They do not include the pig themed gifts I received from friends. I know, I know. I already have a lot. But they're just so cute!!! :(:(:(