Are you time-conscious?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by 003 • May 12, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I always feel that I lack time, every day and every time. There are a lot of things that I want to do. I strive to be able to do them all. But no matter how hard I try, the time never let me accomplish it. It's like it's telling me give up some, you can't do all that you want; your time is limited. I really hate it, and I don't have enough courage to accept it, but it's true. So I don't have to use my time efficiently and consciously.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm actually not time conscious at all. I know that there is plenty more where that came from. ;) I tend to do things based on how I feel, like my mood. So if I'm not in the mood to do something, then I won't do it. Of course, if something is time-sensitive then of course I try to do it before the deadline.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always feel rushed, as if I am missing something. Even when I have plenty of time before I am required to do some task, I can only ever relax properly if I am active in some way. I either go swimming or walking. Yet, at the same time I can get totally absorbed in some creative pursuit that makes me forget everything around me, and often I am surprised how many hours have passed while "I was gone".

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I always feel rushed and even worse I always feel like I didn't make the most of my day. I never cross everything off my "to do" list and I always feel as though I am being forced to make choices due to time constraints. I try to live in the moment and appreciate the day but I can't help but want to fit more into my day.