As Seen o TV Seasonal Offers, Any Taker?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by MyDigitalpoint • Dec 11, 2013.

1. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    You know how "As seen on TV" offers work. They are usually offering gift and half of the regular pricing if you order withing the following five minutes but who knows if the use time of Mars, because this supposed offers are always on.

Now that Christmas time is here, several of those TV products are sold with seasonal "offers," "discounts," or promotions to encourage the sale.

Do you think there is really any good "as seen on TV" deal that we are missing? :confused:

I have seen none really, but what about you?

If so, please share, at least just out of curiosity ;)

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the only reason they pressure you to call right away, or while the program is airing is to help them out with tracking the sales to the commercials themselves. It helps them get a better understanding of which air times worked and which commercials worked the best if they can see the sales happening close to their actual air times.

Almost all of those products you can find at Target or Walgreens, I would never bother ordering them online and paying for the extra shipping and handling.

3. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried several of the As seen on TV offers. My experience with them is that some of them work well and some of them are not very good in quality. I Like the TV offers and be very anxious to try them. cause we take a chance daily going in the stores today trying items to . I like that they give you better deals on the items when ordering on TV verse going into the store paying more. I just say you take a chance when buying from both store or TV. But I rather the TV I can save money.