AT&T vs Verizon Wireless

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by dconklin • May 10, 2012.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have had Verizon for several years now, and have been very happy with their service. AT&T used to call me all of the time, usually when we were busiest, trying to get us to switch over our phone service, and they are at the very bottom of my list of phone providers !
    Verizon has excellent phone coverage anywhere I amat, and I never lose calls. We have Apple iPhones, so we really never have issues with thephones themselves either. Everyting runs smoothly. For a long time, Verizon had the family plan thing where you caould talk to anyone else on Verizon for free, and that is how the whole family started using Verizon. Since we were all happy withit,there was never any reason to change.

2. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I've never tried a different carrier other than Verizon and haven't had any reason to want to change. Their customer service has been very good if any problems came up and I've been happy with the quality of coverage they provide. Haven't had any issues with the price either as they've offered me deals at different times for being a long-time customer.

I have a few friends who use AT&T and they've been happy with the coverage as well. I think it's just a matter of whatever you can find a better deal with and maybe research into which company works better in your area.

3. samantha681

samantha681New Member

Threads:
    I am not happy with Verizon at all.
    Looking at At & T.

4. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    I heard AT&T is more expensive although I myself have not used it. I had Verizon back in NY. Internet and phone bundle with FIOS. It has never given me a problem.