Auto Loan

Discussion in Loans started by brightmind • May 15, 2016.

1. brightmind

brightmindNew Member

Threads:
    Hello! My sister and I are thinking of purchasing a new car. Can you recommend us a company/firm that offers auto loan with great deals like low interest rates, etc. Thanks!

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    You have not specified the geographical area you are in for geotargeted information. Otherwise, the most convenient loans are those involving asset financing where you get the item first and then go about the business of repaying for the asset without the hassles of buying it. They usually loan quality products. I believe this asset to be present in most countries and you just have to do some research to find out.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well you can get a salary loan straight from the bank. Depending on your salary, they can offer you more. Or, if you have a steady income and a good credit score, get a credit card that offers a large credit limit, enough to help you with your down payment. American Express offers a large credit limit as well as other Visa and Mastercard platinum credit cards.

4. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Since I don't know your location, I cannot recommend you a finance company or bank for auto loan. In our country Nepal, auto loan has one of the cheapestbinterest rates. You can get auto loan by paying 7-8 percent interest rate. You can go to a bank or finance company or investment company and apply for auto loan, or simply go to the dealer and sign up for loan through the car dealer. The second option is easy.