Baby Bullet

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by racechick79 • Apr 29, 2012.

1. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    We bought a Baby Bullet last year after we had our second child. We have a large garden and thought that it might be a nice idea to try to make our own baby food. I would definitely recommend this for anybody looking to save some money by using their own food for their baby. We were able to feed our son for almost the entire first year without ever having to buy store bought baby food. My husband's brother now just bought one for their son as well and have been using it to just mash up whatever they are eating for supper. It is quick, easy to use, and dishwasher safe, so very nice clean up!

Just thought I would share our experience with it. Has anybody else bought/tried it?

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know they made a Baby Bullet. I have the Magic Bullet and use it all the time. When my kids were babies, I had an attachment that was small and fit onto my Oster blender. I used that all the time to make my own baby food for the kids. It is nice to be able to save money this way, store baby food can be quite expensive.

3. Smartee

SmarteeNew Member

Threads:
    That is so good to hear! I have one too, but I haven't been able to use it yet. I got it as a gift from my husband b/c we are trying for another baby. He heard me mention it to someone that I wanted it so he got it. Anyway I'm not pregnant yet, but I can not wait to use my baby bullet. It looks so hand, and easy to use. It will be nice knowing I am feeding my baby healthy food that I prepared from scratch. No preservative, or hormones added.
    With my first baby, I did prepare a lot of food myself, but it was more difficult so I still bought jarred sometimes.
    Anyway thanks for the awesome review!!

4. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Yes - being that we are down to one income in our household, the money savings has been nice. I wish you the best of luck in getting pregnant. We are planning to try to get pregnant sometime this fall again - God willing - so if we are successful it will be getting it's fair share of use!!

5. Mama2three

Mama2threeMember

Threads:
    I want a Baby Bullet, but since my mini food processor worked just fine for my first 2, I am hesitant to spend the money. I do love the little containers and might buy a set of those just so I can have "baby food" portions.

6. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I saw a commercial for the baby bullet when I was pregnant. I mentioned it to my mother and her response was "Can't you just do the same thing with a blender?" So my question to you is, does it puree food finer than a blender or food processor?

7. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    Is it exaCTLY the same as the magic bullet but smaller? If you have the magic bullet, why would you need to buy a smaller one?

8. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    If you have a magic bullet is it worth the extra buy? I recently had a baby and would like to know if its worth it to buy the baby bullet

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    According to a couple of mommy sites, the Magic Bullet does the same thing that the Baby Bullet does and you can just buy the Baby Bullet storage containers to have the same storage options.

10. kaylahambrick

kaylahambrickMember

Threads:
    Definitely!! The baby bullet was also one of my wisest purchases. I also have the Magic Bullet, which I used when I was juicing to try and lose weight and it was just so easy. We also have a big garden and wanted to make our own baby food, because we don't trust all of the preservatives and "turkey and gravy" baby foods that are out there. It was so easy and honestly a lot of fun. We bought the ice cube trays and would fill those up and freeze them until they were used. Just pop one out and put it in the microwave for a few seconds!! Or put it in the fridge the night before! So amazing

11. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    If you already have a magic bullet or something similar then in my opinion the baby bullet is unnecessary. This of course is purely my opinion. When I had my last baby I considered getting one but I already had blender like the magic bullet. In any case I didn't make food in bulk like I thought I would. Instead I found I preferred to cook and crush the food fresh.

12. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't have the exact same brand but I bought a similar product and I agree that it really is very useful. I only use it for shakes though and in that way I still get to save because I don't have to eat as many meals which I do have to purchase from restaurants most of the time. Also it has become a part of my way to keep healthy because I use fruits a lot more now to fill up rather than junk food so there's even that benefit on top of it all. One of the best features as well is the fact that it's a lot smaller than their regular counterparts so it's much easier to clean and store.

13. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    I've always been curious about the Bullets and those Ninja blender things but I wasn't sure if it was just made for TV lies or not. LOL. Reading what you guys are saying is making me want to get one this year. I need something to make smoothies with, would a Bullet be a good choice? Has anyone used those Ninja blenders? I wonder how they compare.