Baby Shower Ideas?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by thisnthat • Nov 2, 2016.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I've got a baby shower to attend soon, and I would love to hear some fun and affordable ideas both for something cute to bring (food wise) and something cute to give as a gift. I would prefer not to just give the typical stuff. It's for a close friend of the family, so I want something special without breaking the bank.

Pinterest has a lot of cute handmade stuff, but I won't have time to do much of that. I'm also going to need to shop for something to go with whatever else I decide to make. I'll probably put together a cute gift basket, but I also want a bigger gift to open.

You ideas are much appreciated! It's been a long time since I had babies!

2. kids toy

kids toyNew Member

Threads:
    thank you!

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, it is indeed more fun to be able to attend such party like baby shower or blessing. Well, you are in trouble on what to bring. You have consider first your budget. If not, I know you have some close friends. They are best resources to rely upon as far as baby gift is concerned.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I personally don't know what you can give but I can tell you what I got for my babyshower. A friend gave me an essentials kit that came with a nail clipper, nail file, baby wipes, a few diapers, a bottle, 2 simple shirts and pants, 2 pairs of socks, baby powder, baby oil, shampoo, and soap. One of them gave me a photo album which I think is adorable to keep all memories. The rest gifted me clothing. Maybe these ideas can help.

5. kokimboka

kokimbokaMember

Threads:
    I love baby showers. I have two children and av had surprise baby showers for both kids. my mum gave me crocheted booties and sweaters. I found them to be unique and thoughtful of her since she is the one who made them. Get her something unique that you are sure no one else will bring.