Baby Shower

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Strykstar • Aug 21, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I'm going to be planning a baby shower soon and I'm a bit at a loss since it's our first time.
    What are some fun activities to plan at a baby shower?

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I think it depends on the type of baby shower it is going to be. I have been to some that were slightly more formal where the games were at a minimum and others that were backyard BBQ's that got a little rowdy. Do you have any idea what you want to do, would you like it to be fun and maybe a little cheesy or something a bit more sophisticated? Only asking because I think that will help us answer your question.

3. kitchencatlover

kitchencatloverMember

Threads:
    I had two baby showers thrown for me and the first one we played bingo, ate and opened presents. The second one we ate, talked and opened presents. So I think it depends. I have heard of some really cute games and have seen a few in action at other showers some include:
    Guess the baby food- you unwrap jars of food and pass it around and have people guess the flavor.
    Guess the candy bar- you melt candy bars in diapers and guess them...yuck lol
    Baby animal names- you have to guess names of baby animals.
    <http://www.babycenter.com/baby-shower-planning> This is a great site to help you.