Bath and Body Works

Discussion in Product Reviews started by vpresson • Sep 25, 2013.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you very much for the link :) I def am going to be ordering a few of these scents I am so excited! :)

2. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    I have received gifts from persons that were from Bath and Body Works, but I have not personally bought anything from Bath and Body Works. I have noticed on their website that they often have sales. I think I should buy products from the website in the future. The price of Bath and Body Works products can be quite steep in my country. I thought it was an expensive brand, which was why I have not bought any as yet.

3. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    Their hand soap is probably my favorite product. They just smell so good. I would also recommend their clip on air fresheners. You can switch out the scents to any of the other scents. They are the best air fresheners that I have ever had.

4. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    I love Bath & Body Works. I purchase a lotion, body wash & spray there 2 or 3 times a year, depending how fast I use up the scent. I love Carried Away, Japanese Cherry Blossom and my recent favorite is Country Chic. I also love their candles and their flavored lip glosses. And yes, the sales make shopping there a bonus. I use to be into Victoria's Secret scents but they just don't do for me anymore. Sometimes before my trip to restock on B&BW I'll browse Victorias just to see if I fall in love with something there, but nope. B&BW wins every time.

5. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    They didn't really have their Halloween line this year! :( They had some of their fall stuff, but skipped Halloween altogether. So disappointing.

6. jbepp

jbeppMember

Threads:
    I love their scents and candles.
    But like some people have already said, some products are overpriced so I just buy them from different stores. B&BW is also the perfect place to buy gifts.

7. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I really enjoy a lot of their products. From hand sanitizers to perfumes. In the grand scheme of things I guess it is not THAT expensive but I still feel like it's up there. The buy two get one free thing is a lifesaver if you use their products regularly but buying them individually seems steep for my cheap ways.

8. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Well I love Bath & Body works..they have lovely scents :)

9. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I love Bath and Body Works. Their stuff is very high quality and they always have sales, so they're not that expensive.

10. Shirley1824

Shirley1824New Member

Threads:
    Hey Gracie did you ever just try one of them at a time or were you using a combination of all three at once? I also break out if I place more then one item at a time on. I can use the body wash alone or the lotion alone but put them both on me and I will also break out.

11. Shirley1824

Shirley1824New Member

Threads:
    I love when they have their sale "buy three get three free". I get my scents I like and always end up picking up a few my daughter would love and it makes a great birthday or Christmas gift. I even like the travel size as I get to try out their new scents with out spending to much money. I am waiting on one of my orders to be delivered as we speak. If you also look on line you can find some promo codes that will cut the cost or get you free shipping.

12. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    I love Bath and Body Works! The only reason I don't think I shop there as much as I used to is because the only location that is close to me is inside of a mall. Most days I just don't like walking through the mall unless I'm in need of multiple things from different stores there. B&BW has always been great in my experience though! As the original post stated, they usually are always having a deal of some sort so you never get ripped off. The prices are very reasonable for such great scents.

13. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I love Bath and Body works! They have such an amazing selection of scents and lotions, I walk in and its heaven. I can spend an hour just smelling all there new stuff. I hardly ever go in there anymore because the kids have a fit saying how boring it is. I got a coupon for a free lotion in the mail the other day and I can't wait to sneak away and go by myself to see what new aromas they have waiting for me.