Be Careful at Nordstrom Rack Online

Discussion in Shipping Services started by jneanz • Dec 18, 2014.

1. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Right now, they got cool clothes at excellent prices but depending on the shipping company used, you may not get your package. A couple of weeks ago, I took advantage of Black Friday but never got the packages. So I go online and check the tracking number and it says that they have been to my home and no one answered.

LIES I TELL YOU!

I was home because I was sick on those days but it was also raining those days. By the time I was able to troubleshoot, the items were back at inventory. I was able to re-order some but since some things were clearance items, I missed out.

However, it seems to be just large packages. If a person orders a single item, it will arrive on time:mad:

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think this happens a lot with courier companies and not the store themselves. It happened to me before and I never got a calling card as they claimed and tracked it online, so my goods ended up back in the warehouse and resold.

The effort it takes and stress sometimes isn't worth it and it depends on the driver and company delivering to be honest. Those who want to do their rounds and get back to the depot don't care. That's why I like the Post Office so you can at least go in person to pick up a parcel.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This happens at a lot of different companies. I live in an apartment complex and there is a business office to accept packages. A few months ago, I found a couple of packages sitting on the ground. I took them to the business office. I was told that they were having problems with Amazon delivery. They just abandoned the packages because they can't find the address.

4. Misslisa

MisslisaMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the info! I was planning to check them out for the after Christmas sale, but I think I'll pass on this one.

5. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    When I spoke with a rep, they said that they can't choose the courier, it's at random. I got the rest of my order but the only reason I did was that the security door was open. They claim it's the owner's fault for not giving a code but I'm sure he did this to filter traffic since a lot of people are getting things taken from their front porch during the holidays.