Best Deal In San Diego

Discussion in Travel started by GeeCee • Jul 29, 2015.

1. GeeCee

GeeCeeMember

Threads:
    I have to pass this on. My wife and I went to San Diego, and we were going to stay at The Ivy, a upper-tier hotel. They wanted $300 for a deposit for alcohol. Well, I don't drink, and I wasn't going to do that. So I changed my reservation to the Marriott Courtyard Gaslamp down the street. I expected a little hole in the wall place, like a typical Marriott.

Well, when I got there, I come to find that the hotel is a big, beautiful place, redesigned from a old bank in the heart of SD. Gorgeous interior, decent rooms, and best of all, no deposits. Thumbs up!

2. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Nice sharing GeeCee...! San Diego is my favourite one destination too. I visited there once with my family and once with my friends. Both were my life's best one journeys. It offers us plenty of captivating and fun spots to enjoy. I captured my life's best moments and would love to go there again and again.

3. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, Looks really nice to see about San Diego. This must be really adorable for having such a good and most appealing time.

4. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    San Diego is a city that i had been visited there. I would love to spend out the time ahead as it. I am gonna have such a great source of fun.
    San Diego Zoo
    San Diego Zoo Safari Park
    Cabrillo National Monument
    San Diego Bay