Best Effective Way To Get Rid Of Moles, Warts And Pimples At Home?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by NinetyEighty1 • Nov 10, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    So, I know I am not the only one who had to deal with pimples and popping them on here. Though, I am aware of the stores of the consequences of popping them. I just want to here if anyone has any effective and inexpensive way to rid rid of pimples along with moles and warts within their own home?

2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I had the most unsightly bump on my face and when I went to the doctor to ask him if I could get it removed he refused so I googled a home remedy. I read that apple cider vinegar was good for getting rid of certain facial imperfections so I thought I would try it. I had to soak a piece of cotton wool in ACV and hold it against the bump for some time .. it also recommended strapping a piece to the face at night. Within a short time it started to go black and then it scabbed over. When the scab fell off it was pink underneath but the lump had gone. It faded to nothing and there is not even a sign that I had it. That was 3 years ago and it has never come back.

Always make sure it is nothing sinister before you do this. I knew mine was a sebaceous cyst and ACV is perfect for getting rid of these.

3. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Interesting method, I haven't heard of that before, sounds pretty simple and straight to the point. Does it work only on bumps or can it be applied to pimples and possibly moles? I have a couple of bumps myself from shaving so this type of method will hopefully help me out.

4. littlewitch66

Threads:
    @NinetyEighty1@NinetyEighty1 I'm not sure about moles as although I have them they are quite flat and don't bother me so much. I would google it and see what other people say as this is how I found this method. I wouldn't want to recommend something that I haven't tried out first.

5. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have several warts and moles. The ointment is very expensive so I resorted to home remedy by searching online. Apple cider vinegar is the answer, according to one website. Just apply cider vinegar on the wart everyday and it will fall off by itself after a week or two. Well, that is not true as per my experience. I had been applying apple cider vinegar on my wart near the groin and after 3 weeks, nothing happened. It’s a fake remedy.

6. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I've also read up on the apple cider vinegar method, and it does work for some, but not for others. I've read more unsuccessful stories than successful ones. o_O
    There's another one you could try, it's 100% pure pineapple juice. They said to put it on a cotton swab and rub it on the mole, wart, skin tag, etc. 3X a day, and that should make it slowly "fade". So it's not so much a dry-up-and-go-away method, more like making it not as obvious. I would go this route only because it doesn't seem as harsh.

7. littlewitch66

Threads:
    @Alexandoy@Alexandoy It worked really well for me although you can't just dab it on and leave it. You have to keep the ACV soaked cotton wool on for some hours but if your wart was in the groin area it might not be a good idea :eek:

8. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    7 years ago, I had a wart below my feet and it was starting to be smelly and painful because of wearing shoes everyday while going to school. A friend recommended Colgate toothpaste. I applied for two days and the wart dried up and I removed the dried skin. I never had any wart infection after that experience.

@Alexandoy@Alexandoy I suggest you use baking powder for a wart near the groin area. Also, consume some warm water made with garlic so that the kind of wart can disappear on it's own. :) Drinking yoghurt will also prevent any warts from coming near the groin area.

I know consuming this things work because girls are always advised to consume them because our private areas are vulnerable to infections.

9. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I will share with you and the rest a small recipe that will help you get rid of pimples, this recipe is very simple and cheap, is only one ingredient that you will find it everywhere, it is baking soda. Use it before to go to bed and clean your face skin, do the same in the morning and after that apply a face cream.
    In a couple of days, you will see the results.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is something really amazing to have such a good and most fascinated time of it.

11. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I would say start your skin moisturizing with Aloe Vera. This will make it healthy pimples free.