Best holiday spots

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by devilishomar • Aug 6, 2014.

1. devilishomar

devilishomarMember

Threads:
    A few years ago, I had the opportunity to go to France with my friends and live in an apartment in Nice. It's such a beautiful place! We were right near the sea, so it was such an amazing place to be in. We could see sail boats, yachts, speed boats and even cruise ships on a daily basis. It's such a clean & modern place too, great if you're a fan of greenery.

What do you think are the top destinations in the world to go to, if you had a chance to go on holiday for? I'd say go to France at least once, so you get an idea!

2. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Devilishomar! Nice sharing. I am a huge fan of greenery. And I love to watch it. After reading your post I would like to go France. Would you like to tell me something more about France? And what is the best time to visit it?

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been to France many times and particularly like the southern regions of the country. :)
    My personal favourite spot to live in Europe has always been the Greek Islands. I had a great time when I worked in Crete. I stayed there for many months, and it was certainly one of the best times I have had in my life so far. I am planning to go back and continue where I left off. :)

4. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, what a coincidence, my favorite spot I've been to is also Nice!
    I was there about 4 years ago and I have no doubt that I'll be going back sometime, it's a fantastic location and it's close to Monaco, which was also a fun day and night out! :)
    That whole region of France is amazing, but I though Nice was really the jewel.

5. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I'd love to check out either the beaches in Croacia, or the beaches in Lençois do Maranhão, Brazil.
    Croacia is a bit closer...

France has a lot of those awesome beach cities. The coastline of Marseille is awesome! Biarritz is also fantastic! Never been to Nice though...