Best Online Clothing Stores For Women

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Merissa • Jul 14, 2017.

1. Merissa

MerissaNew Member

Threads:
    I wanted to know what are some of the best online clothing stores for women in terms of service, reputation, styles and quality of clothing. Tell me about your experience on these sites and do they offer discounts regularly.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One site walmart.com is a good place for good prices especially now since they are having a huge sale. In store Walmart has really good prices and for the price good quality too. Though not clothes, buying online a defective merchandise, I returned it at store, with no problems from Walmart. I've found a site called shein.com, but they got one size usually small, so it won't fit me, but prices are very good, but I don't know about quality or etc. because I've not bought anything from them. Amazon.com has a good place to ask seller any questions so you can get the best fit of clothes before you order-I've bought from amazon.com and I like the quality and prices.

3. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    You should try to buy at Zaful! Their clothes are very cheap and affordable. The quality of the clothes are also good. They sell trendy styles of clothes perfect for a woman like you. The online shop ships worldwide. You can pay them through Paypal.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have noticed most online sites have clothes covering different brands. Amazon in has choices and I normally shop with them. You can search for more.

5. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    That is really a good and most amazing time this. I like online shopping and this will be really nice way of shopping and also can avoid the physical bazaar.