Best Places To Get Discounted Giftcards

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by Jessika • Dec 11, 2016.

1. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    I need to get giftcards in bulk for the christmas party, and wondered if anyone can recommend a reliable site to get discounted gift cards, e.g. Amazon etc. We're UK-based, so we really need UK ones, and most of the sites I know about are in the US.

I did look at giftcardgranny.co.uk, but it seems to just list a lot of auctions that eBay says don't exist anymore.

2. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    You should try High street vouchers. They have all types of gift cards at a discount and they are based in the UK.

3. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    If that is highstreetvouchers.com I just had a look and I can't find any discounts. All the vouchers seem to be at full price. I gave up and bought them from Tescos, so at least I got the Clubcard points and money back from the cashback scheme on my credit card.

An actual place where I could get the vouchers at discounted values would still be useful. There was one advertised on the tube, but I can't remember its name!

4. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried egifter or gifty? I have checked these sites, where you can find gift cards for various stores, including amazon. I have not bought any gift cards from these sites as buying gift cards from my location is not allowed.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    These sites are always a little more questionable than some of the other deal sites, and I am not really sure why. I have heard some bad stories though, so I would think that they are not all that reliable.

6. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried

l which offers lots of discount from the products sold online. The discount rates may range from 50 percent to 99 percent? However, it is based in the Philippines.

Here's another one.

online store is well recommended by its customers as evident by their testimonies. You can shop from clothing to health and beauty products, from home, garden and tools to flowers and gifts, among others and you can get discounts from your purchases. It is based in US.

7. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    A good way to get gift cards is to get them for free, which is even better than getting them at a discounted rate. Am I right? Who doesn't like free, or love it? You can get free gift cards by simply completing surveys in your free time, by computer or by phone. It's simple.