Best product you have purchased online?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Jeremy Green • May 24, 2012.

1. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    There are so many products today featured on television commercials. Which one is your favorite and why?

2. Zapped

ZappedMember

Threads:
    I love my HAAN steam cleaner. My son has really bad asthma, so I decided to try steam cleaning. Since I have started using my HAAN, I have been able to minimize the amount of chemicals I use in my home. The difference it has made to my son's asthma is amazing.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to say WEN. The Chaz Dean Hair Cleansing system. It did take some getting used to, since I was so accustomed to sudzing up. But the smell is amazing and my hair is way more manageable. It is also a leave in conditioner. Well worth $29 in my opinion.

4. skyby7

skyby7New Member

Threads:
    My Revision Military Desert Locust Extreme Weather goggles.

I purchased them to use as skiing goggles and they were low profile, and had interchangeable lenses for different places. For example: Clear Lense for Nightime, Solar lense for daytime, Orange lense for high contrast and driving.

They're also ballistic lenses, which means they protect your eyes against projectiles.

Very well built, Made in the USA, top quality. I have never been more satisfied with a product I bought.

5. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Well the best product for me that I have purchased online is my laptop. I bought it online from a PC seller company and at a very decent price, brand new. So far so good..It's been more than 2 years and everything's is still perfectly fine! :D

By the way, I don't buy anything from infomercials or the ones seen in TV shopping networks. It's usually expensive for my taste.

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite are the light up pillow pets I got one for my son and daughter and they love them and sleep with them every night it's really cool I love them

7. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to go with the Orgrenic pan. Its had some issues (we forgot that its suppose to be treated every three months) but for the most part a great pan. I find myself wanting to buy the entire set that this line has to offer because of how good a pan this is. It lived up to all the hype it had in its commercial.

8. themotleyshopper

themotleyshopperMember

Threads:
    As far as "As Seen On TV" products, I broke down a few years back and bought a "Bacon Wave" ;) It was a total impulse buy, but I've used the heck out of it. It's for microwaving bacon and keeping it from shrinking up. It did get a bit warped from the heat of the grease, but still works great.