Best Toys for a Five Year Old?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by HarryS • Jul 30, 2014.

1. HarryS

HarrySNew Member

Threads:
    I have a niece who is turning five this September. I am thinking of what to get him for his birthday, but I could not come up with anything. He is too old for toddler toys, but too young for electronic gadgets. I am looking for something in the price range of $50-$100. Any suggestions?

2. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    Get her some toys for physical activity before she gets sucked-in into the gadget world. Hula hoops, jump rope, a trampoline perhaps? A frisbee so she could play fetch with the dog (if you have dogs), but frisbees are fun in itself. For indoors, those thousand pieces puzzle are great in challenging her mind. Throw in a nice pair of sneakers so she will be encouraged to go outside. Hope this will help jog your mind of what she would really enjoy.

3. Betsyake

BetsyakeMember

Threads:
    Sometimes it is difficult to choose a toy as a birthday gift to children. We must consider it can befit a kid not only about entertainment but also education. Being addicted to playing games damages these children who are too young. However, negative influence comes up if you let them learn something helpful all the time. This is a good way to give them leading gifts. For example, the activities of DIY something could be excited. Maybe, the DIY dream of the Princess Room Dollhouse is a good choice for your niece. By the way, here is a link for you: