Best way to detoxify your body?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by 003 • May 9, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am planning to detoxify my body soon to make myself a healthier and shed some more fat. I know two ways. First is the lemon with maple syrup cocktail. You are supposed to drink them for 2 weeks, 14 days and intake nothing else. You are not supposed to eat any solid food. Just that, I don't know if you may drink water. My friend actually did it. It was really effective. She went really slim, far slim and she did just for 10 days. How much more if you do that for the standard 14 days. The other way is juicing cabbage, celery, garlic, cucumber and lime altogether. This has more hassle as it's really a tedious process to juice. Like the first, while drinking this and detoxifying your body, you are not supposed to intake anything else other than it. You can do it for how many days you like, just that more than 3, could even be as long as a month.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I don't think those are good ways to "detox." Realistically, all you're doing is starving yourself.

OF COURSE your friend lost weight when all she drank was lemon and maple syrup. Her body was starving and it had to resort to burning the fat that's on her body. Her body was starving....

So I don't believe either way is a good way to do. If you want to slim down and get rid of your unhealthy habits, then do exactly that. Focus on eliminating bad habits and make healthier choices for the long run.

3. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I know some people who tried the lemon and maple syrup to detoxify and it worked for them. They did not eat anything and did it for about a week. I however need to eat food daily! Try drinking all water and eating only raw fruits and veggies for at least a week. At first this will be difficult if you are not a vegan but after about he fifth day you will began to see a difference in your body.

4. robinegg

robineggMember

Threads:
    I don't really believe in detox. Your body is made to rid itself of toxins naturally without any nutritional help. Just drink lots of water and don't eat too much junk, have a lot of fruits and fresh vegetables, and get lots of sleep over the weekend if you don't sleep a lot normally.