Black Friday or right after Christmas deals

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by momma2_4bratz • Dec 7, 2013.

1. momma2_4bratz

momma2_4bratzNew Member

Threads:
    Obviously on Black Friday pretty much every where they have amazing deals on tons of awesome quality gifts. Then there is the days right after Christmas, where things you may have purchased only a week before are now half price. Would you ever consider postponing Christmas for your family for a couple days after Christmas in order to get more gifts at lower costs? I Remember saying that to my husband last year when we had gone in to Walmart a few days after Christmas and one of the things my oldest daughter had wanted for Christmas and unable to get as we had already exceeded our budget was literally 70% off what they were charging just before Christmas. Considering my daughters birthday happened to be in January we picked up quite a few things for her at really low prices. I think you can get way better deals on all sorts of things right after Christmas than you can on most of the sales they have for Christmas pretty much any store. Would you agree?

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I would prefer going shopping after the Christmas Day because I think there are more and better deals for me. I don't really like the Black Friday sales because there are some crazy shoppers out there who are extremely aggressive. Plus, I can look for good deals after the Christmas Days without worrying about too many people like the Black Friday sales.