Blendtec Blender

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Beast_Titan • Dec 27, 2016.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    This is another kitchen appliance I own. If you had been around the early days of Youtube , it is one of Youtube's first memes because this blender is so strong that it can blend everything:

Selfie Stick

Ipad

---------
    As you see this blender can even blend metal and plastic, that is how strong it is. I am able to make my very own soybean flour and rice flour thanks to this blender. If you have a gluten free diet and want to have cheaper Gluten free flour, this blender can help you.

It can also replace some kitchen appliances.

I don't need a meat grinder and food processor because this blender can grind meat.I am able to make meatballs and sausages thanks to this blender. I even managed to make burgers out of frozen meat.

If I wanted to make smoothies with the same texture as a Slurpee, I can use this blender so easy because Blendtec can blend ice cubes.

You won't need to buy an ice cream machine anymore because this blender can also make ice cream. It is an all around blender that can replace many kitchen appliances.

It is an expensive blender but it can replace many of those bulky kitchen appliances and it is very durable. My Uncle's Blendtec is already 9 years old.

2. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, it looks really strong. I love that it can blend ice cubes because I love smoothies. If it lasts for so many years like you say then that is brilliant because it means that it pays for itself many times over.
    Thanks for sharing.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    This blender is kind of expensive because it is durable and it is multipurpose. You can imagine all the money you will save because this blender can replace many kitchen gadgets and it's durability can last a long time. It is a long term benefit investment. You won't need a meat grinder, a food processor and an ice cream machine because it can do what they can do.