Blingwraps

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by MizzDeeDee • Oct 27, 2013.

1. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    I just saw a commercial on TV for Blingwraps. Has anyone tried or even seen these before? It's a ring guard to help keep your ring in place on your finger. To me, it just seems like you're putting tape around your finger, or maybe a band-aid. You also have to replace it daily. I would think that would get expensive over time.

I think it looks like a big waste of money. I'm curious if anyone has used these and what their experience was with them.

2. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I have never seen these, but it does sound like a waste from what you stated in your post. I know some people have a hard time keeping rings on their fingers, but this doesn't sound like a unique solution. Especially since you stated that it has to be changed daily.

3. jazzalazz

jazzalazzMember

Threads:
    Definitely sounds like a waste of money, especially as you have to put on a new one like twice a day. I suggest just wearing your rings like normal unless they are too small, then get them re-sized. It will save you money in the long run, as you will not have to keep replacing it.

4. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    Are these the same as the It Works! Wraps? If so, I was skeptical too but a friend of mine became an affiliate reseller for the company and swears by them. I know, she's paid to say that since she's trying to make money by selling them, but she's not that kind of friend. She would tell me if she thought they were total bunk or not, and she really supports these products. So if Blingwraps are anything like It Works wraps, then I would tell you to tread lightly, but they might be worth a try.

5. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that it's best to get the ring resized if it doesn't fit right. This product is something that is just a temporary fix because you have to replace it everyday so why get it. I think it is mainly for those people looking fir a cheap fix rather than just resizing the ring.