Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Konstantina • Apr 5, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
  2. Ella Bella

Ella BellaNew Member

Threads:
    I've tried a few of her items from her line. I have tried a few of her lipsticks and lip glosses. Her lipsticks have a waxy feel to it and her lip glosses are very sticky and has a plastic-like smell to it. Her foundation is not bad but it contains ingredients that are prone to break me out. I have oily dehydrated yet sensitive skin if it helps you to know. What are you interested in getting feedback on? What have you heard from others? If you'd like to give them a try, why not approach a Bobbi Brown sales associate and ask her or him to give you a makeover? There are lots of people who tout her line and who knows, maybe that would include even you someday. ;)

3. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi, thanks for the tips. I don't wear lipsticks so I don't know about them, but I really love the foundation, I use the moisture rich. I am very pale and I rarely find another brand that has so white colors so I want to keep wearing it. The problem is that it is so expensive, you cant really use it all the time. So I want to know if anyone knows any discount stores that sell it.

4. melmac

melmacMember

Threads:
    I have found discount products on Ebay and Craigslist. As long as the products are not opened, I wouldn't see a problem with purchasing Bobbi Brown from one of these outlets.

5. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    Yes, mate you can search on Google for coupon code or discount code for bobbi brown cosmetics.