Building My Retirement

Discussion in Retirement Plans started by davbopol13 • Jul 9, 2014.

1. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    I am fifty years old and have not planned for retirement. I have just recently stummbled onto PTC sites, and hope with some careful planning and some learned strategies, that I can build up a retirement plan for myslf and my husband!

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    PTC? Pay to click websites?

I would highly recommend reading the book "Start Late, Finish Rich" by David Bach. The main focus of the book is how to retire comfortably even if you starting late in planning for retirement. He recommends starting a small business (on or offline). It's great for the tax write-offs and you can put a great portion of your income aside per year if you are self employed.

I believe that starting some type of small business will create more income than PTC. It's never too late to start a business. Colonel Sanders started KFC when he was 65 years old. He even used his Social Security check to start the business.

Good luck.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    PTC sites are definitely not worth your time. Most of them are scammy sites that may not even pay whatever you've earned on the site. If you want to start earning some income that will help you start a small business then I'd recommend trying M-Turk. Sure you won't earn much on the site but at least with M-Turk you'll get paid what you earn.

4. lionzfire122

lionzfire122Member

Threads:
    I hope the best for you. Invest in riches in Heaven, ask God how to get them! If you don't know this part, you must become born again to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. I might not be perfect but he is so amazing and perfect I couldn't ask for any one or anything better!

God bless, LIONZFIRE