Built In Charger Cell Phone Case

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Farrah • Aug 24, 2012.

1. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I know someone that got one of these cases from Verizon for their Iphone4 for $79. I saw a different brand, Enegizer on Accessorygeeks for about $40. Anyone know if these things actually work? They supposedly keep your phone charged for liek a whole week?

2. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    apparently they do work. I only know of the one directly from apple, i don;t know of others. But they are very very good. Friend has one and it keeps her phone very charged.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    My boss bought 2 of these and had a horrible experience with them. The first case did not allow for you to keep the screen protector on completely defeating the purpose of buying a charging case - it doesnt protect the most vital part of the phone. The other one did allow for the screen protector to stay on but it was very bulky and didnt give the extended battery life promised on the packaging. I have not experience these myself but based on what I saw him go through and the price tag on these cases, I do not think they are worth it.

4. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    hmmm, do you know what kind he had? I don't have one personally, but from what i've heard people have had decent experiences.