Burt's Bees products

Discussion in Product Reviews started by hunysukle • Jun 3, 2012.

1. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I receive their e-mails and have all intentions of trying their products, but so far have not ordered, but I will. I love the way their products are advertised. I get the feeling that I am in a natural products store in the mall, with all kinds of good smelling things.

2. beallsam

beallsamNew Member

Threads:
    I love Burt's Bees! Their products are all- or nearly- all natural. What I find the most important is that they don't use petrolatum (as in petroleum, as in a version of what we put in our cars.) Not only is it a very limited resource, petroleum is not a good thing to be ingesting/ putting on your skin. They make a carrot body lotion that is one of my all time favorites. I like how it is a spicy scent instead of floral. Plus, as a company they are very committed to sustainability, so I feel good about speeding my money on them. I am never without a Burt's Bee's chapstick- they seem to last a long time.

3. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:

I love their products, but they are too expensive for the tiny amount you get. I know of lots of organic brands that give you a better bang for your buck. Also they added alcohol to a toner I liked, and that didn't impress me at all. I a big fan of their beeswax chapsticks and their facial creams. Their hair products didn't impress me enough to buy more every two-three weeks. I didn't see much improvement in my skin using their cleansers.

4. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    burts bees is ok. but i really don't get what the attraction is......

5. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried it, but I've been very curious. I'm trying to use more organic and natural products so I've been looking at this brand a lot more. However, I have to say the reviews (mostly just from makeupalley) aren't as good as some other lines of natural products.

6. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    My favorite is bath and body works, CO Bigelow. I love it. Before it came to canada i used to stock up in the states. It soothes, tastes minty, and makes my lips look and feel awesome.

7. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried a few Burt's Bees products (shampoos, conditioners, face wash, acne products, lip balms).

But the only one that I have consistently spent my money on is the regular lipbalm. It's a fantastic product especially for Canadians winters.

8. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    I have the original flavor of Burt's Bees chapstick and I love it. It is one of the very few "splurge" items I allow myself on our strict budget, so that makes me appreciate it even more. It keeps my lips moisturized much longer than other brands and it smells so much better and more natural, if you will. The pomegranate flavor is nice as well, but I prefer the original version.

9. amyfromky

amyfromkyNew Member

Threads:
    I have mixed reviews. I love their baby shampoo, lip moisturizer, and sunscreen. They all smell good and work well. I purchased their conditioner a few months ago. I was promptly taken back by the smell. It reminded me of throw up, to be quite honest. It also didn't perform well, at least for me. My hair always felt dry and was full of tangles each time I tried to brush it out. I am all for natural products, but I had to go back to regular conditioner.

10. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    I use the lip stuff for chapped lips and it is phenomenal. It is by far the best lip balm out there and it seriously never fails.

11. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    Their lip balm is really good. Some people say they're even better than Carmex and I believe them. My lips have become softer and less wrinkly.

12. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    i don't mind the price, i buy the co bigalow lip gloss and it's $7.50, but i just don't care for their product. Don't like.

13. bridawn

bridawnNew Member

Threads:
    I love Burt's Bees lip balms. I've tried the mango extract one and the pomegranate one and they both work great and taste/smell great. I have been sifting through different lip balms for years and could never find ones that would last long enough, but these actually seem to heal my lips, rather than just moisturize them for a couple hours. I've been noticing that I don't need to apply any for much longer periods of time.

14. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    I personally have never tried Burt's Bees myself. I've heard its pretty good though. Will see if I can find a coupon and maybe pick up some Burt's soon, I know I've seen it around. :)

15. Mama2three

Mama2threeMember

Threads:
    I get pimples from time to time, and I love Burt's Bees Acne Spot Treatment. It gets rid of pimples overnight. It is pretty pricey, but works better than any other "spot treatment" I've tried.