Buying An Intro For My Videos From Fiverr

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by juan dela cruz • Nov 1, 2017.

1. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    Do you think it is wise to buy a 3 to 6 seconds video introduction from Fiverr? It doesn't cost too much but I am really thinking if I need to pay for it. I am not an expert when it comes to Adobe effects and videography so I am really considering buying intro. The cost of buying intro from Fiverr ranges from 5 to 10$ but that is just a generic intro.

Do you know any other websites or platform I can buy cheap but with decent and unique Intro for my videos?

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    When it comes to online, Fiverr is definitely the cheapest option. The cheaper option though is to ask a teenage relative of yours who is good at computers for free or some cheap allowance. My niece did my Youtube intro for free. I am sure there is a family member somewhere who have good skills on it.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I think there are some really good designers who are making some good motion videos. And it can be good for the presentation and also for the animation. I guess depending on your requirement things could be a little different. You can see that price may vary based on what you want. Whiteboard animation can be a good option for those who want something like explainer video. And it can be good in that context.

4. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Fiverr is generally the best option to go if you want quality work for a good price. I came across it a few months ago, though I haven't used its services just yet it seems like the best place to hire professionals. Though, I would try to look at the reviews of those looking for hire before choosing them.