Buying From Couponers

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by dashboardc33 • Apr 28, 2015.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I'm sure ever area in the country has those who will buy items at the store with their coupons and resell them. I cannot tell you the countless rummage sales we have been to where they will have dozens of shampoo bottles, conditioner bottles, body wash, shaving cream, etc. It is obvious that they are couponers. I also see the ones who get the free item from Menards with the rebate. They obviously got the item for free. Some people are offended knowing that they got these items at a reasonable price. I on the other hand that it's great. They are using their resources wisely. Who cares if they are selling it for more than what they paid. It is still less than what you would get at a store. How do you feel about this?

2. Eiko

EikoMember

Threads:
    I think it's amazingly resourceful. The retailers buy them at such a small price, it's kind of inconsiderate that someone would be angry at the personal seller for their own mark up. I've always been interested in coupon shopping but I suppose I have just never had the drive to do it.

I really do think that it's great that people are using it to their advantage because it can really reap some great rewards!