Buying Gift Bags In Bulk To Save Money?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by thisnthat • Oct 18, 2016.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever considered purchasing your

to save more money? Some sites offer wholesale prices to everyday customers. There is a huge assortment of styles, colors, prints, sizes, and prices. Some are even made from recycled materials, so that's a plus.

If you're willing to invest a bit more money now, you could save a lot in the future. You could have tons of gift bags on hand for just a few cents each (depending on the type you pick). Even the fancier ones are still cheaper than buying them one at a time, in most cases. Some styles allow your to purchase smaller lots as well.

I'm thinking about doing this, especially if I can get my friend to go in on it with me and split a case of assorted ones.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    According to me, buying gifts in bulk is not a good idea due to the fact that tastes change over time. The other factor is that most gifts follow an abnormal demand curve since there is seldom a gift that captures the imagination of a whole demography. Due to their sentimental value, handmade gifts really work for me.

3. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I certainly have to agree with that. Unless it was maybe a food thing, I wouldn't buy gifts in bulk either. This is about buying gift bags in bulk though. :)

Gift bags are really handy for wrapping presents, and they have become quite popular. Some of there are very cute, pretty, or stylish. As the popularity increased, the prices also increased. I'm just thinking that buying a lot of them at once would not only save money, but it would also be really handy to always have some around when you need one.

I probably don't need a whole case for myself, but if a friend or family members wants to go halves with me, I will probably do this.